View Single Post
Old 2010-10-12, 15:01

Default Re: Problems Syncing HTC-Legend to Horde

Thanks for the temporary license, which allowed me to test the new versions of the client. Here are the results for the following configuration:
HTC-Legend, Android 2.1 <-> Horde-Webmail 1.2.7

The only probem, which seems to be a new one, is the insertion of two whitespaces between name and surname in the contact list. This happens only while inital sync from the server.

The results in detail for v1.8.0.22 and v1.8.0.4:

Synthesis Client v1.8.0.22

- Newly created Account (com.synthesis)
No more access to phone internal adressbook with synthesis client, so I created a custom account. Seems to work correctly. Inserts two whitespaces between name and surname in the contact list.

- Google adressbook (com.google)
Works, but inserts two whitespaces between name and surname in the contact list.

Calendar: Works without problems.

Synthesis Client v1.8.0.4

- Phone internal adressbook:
After initial sync (german: "Gerät neu laden") to the phone internal adressbook (german: "Internes Telefonbuch", previously empty) all the contacts appear in the contact list, but with two whitespaces between name and surname.
If I restart the synthesis app and go to contact settings, it shows that the contacts were not stored to the internal phone book (0 entries) but to "OTHERS" (german: ANDERE (kein Zugriff möglich)"). The following sync leads to an empty adress book on the server, as described in the previous post.

- Google adressbook (com.google)
Seems to work correctly now, but also inserts two whitespaces between name and surname in the contact list. Client doesn't crash, syncing is also quite fast.

Calendar: Works without problems.