View Single Post
Old 2011-12-28, 18:53

Default Re: Sync multiple categories into one calendar

A-ha... I get it.

And, by the way, I finally found an answer to my other question ("...how to make all three separate calendars work in one profile...").

I achieved that by using Calendar categories Assignment in Synthesis:
  • I have three SyncML calendars in Android: Work, Personal, Events
  • In Memotoo, they also exist: Work, Personal, Events
  • On Android, one SyncML contacts account, "Contacts"
  • In Synthesis, one profile
  • This profile links to: a) calendar.Work.Events.Personal and b) Contacts.CellPhone
  • For events, I activated Categories Assignment: Personal calendar on Andrioid = Personal category, etc.
  • Optionally, I could select a category to assign to events that for some reason aren't in any of the three above

So far, it's working fine: I can sync all three calendars and also contacts at once, and they're all falling in the right categories / calendars.

Good stuff! No more four separate syncs!

Michael ("Mickets")

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmittchen-schleicher View Post
Dear Mickets,

I also use Memotoo

The reason to put a number of Memotoo calendars into one Android calendar is the following one:
Since it is not possible to add any (read only) ics calendar from the internet to Android directly I add them to Memotoo.
However, my favorite official holiday calendars and school holiday calendars are provided annually 2011, 2012, 2013 ...
Because they are read only I would like to have them into one Android calendar with on single color!!!

I will try your notation by concatenating the calendar names with ".". Since no changes are made in my Android I don't need the sync Android -> Memotoo

Thanks!