Synthesis AG - SyncML Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Synthesis AG - SyncML Discussion Forum > Synthesis SyncML Products (english) > SyncML Servers (Linux, Windows, MacOS X)

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-13, 12:07

Arrow Develop Funambol ds server

Hi all.
I'm building an applycation using sync4j. I use funambol 3.0 sync server. I configred the ip address so that i can test with my cellphone, but there's something which did not happen as i expect.
When i deleted some contacts from my cell phone and chose the "sync to phone only " of the sync type. I did that to hope to recover deleted contacts. But nothing happenned. I checked in the server database and saw that the item (which i deleted from cell phone) still existed, but in my cell phone i didn't see this item.
Can any one tell me how to recover deleted item i've deleted from my cell phone.
Thanks alot
Old 2006-11-13, 19:46
plan44.ch

Exclamation Re: Develop Funambol ds server

We can't help you here at all with Funambol related problems. This forum is about Synthesis SyncML Server, a SyncML server implementation that has nothing in common with Funambol/sync4j, it's a completely different C++ based SyncML engine.

Funambol have their own forums, for example the Sync4j@yahoogroups.com mailing list.