Synthesis AG - SyncML Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Synthesis AG - SyncML Discussion Forum > Synthesis SyncML Products (english) > SyncML Servers (Linux, Windows, MacOS X)

Old 2007-08-11, 14:40

Default I can not synchroniz the data which added in server newly.

I use Full-Featured Evaluation Version 3.0.

After I added some new contact data into DB via PHP interface, which provided with syServ_pro_win32_3.0.2.2, the server didn't deliver these modification to client during synchronizing. it always say "0 local items are new/changed/deleted for this sync".

How can I deal with this?
Old 2007-08-13, 20:49

Unhappy Re: I can not synchroniz the data which added in server newly.

I found that server could send the correct changes(updates) informations to client only when these changes as happened on client and submit to server during synchronizing.

But, if these changes are made on server manually, the server can't discover these changes(updates), it always send "0 items are new/changed/deleted for this sync" to client.

Guys, could you tell me how to add/delete/changed server DB's data and made server tell the client about these updates during sync? It's emergent, thanks for your help in advance
Old 2007-08-14, 05:57

Default Re: I can not synchroniz the data which added in server newly.

I got the answer: the value of SYNCVIS should be "10", which is the default value of syncvis in DB, but if you do not fill "10" in syncvis column manually, the php page submit null to syncvis in DB. That's the problem. It's a bug of php page code.