Synthesis AG - SyncML Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Synthesis AG - SyncML Discussion Forum > Synthesis SyncML Products (english) > Todo+Cal+Sync and SyncML PRO/LITE for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)

Old 2009-02-11, 17:24

Default Todo+Cal iPhone - bugs?

We're thrilled to finally have a SyncML calendar client for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

We've been doing some testing with our Oracle Calendar Server and have run into some issues, some of which may be bugs.

1) If there are more Attendees than fit on the screen, you can't scroll down to see the others.

2) If there is information in the meeting Notes field, it does not display unless you actually click in the field and swipe down. It's as if the data doesn't load until you issue a scroll command.

3) There are times that All-Day Events or Notes come in from the server and the iPhone app translates the time incorrectly, so that you end up with the event END time being set to the day BEFORE the event START time. This results in a duplicate entry being uploaded back to the server for the day before the actual event. And when this happens the event also will not display correctly in the day-view.

We'll probably have other questions / observations as we continue our testing.

Thanks for coming out with this much needed product!

-Dave
Old 2009-02-11, 21:41

Default Re: Todo+Cal iPhone - bugs?

I purchased this product primarily to be able to sync my oracle calendar with my iphone. Is it a bug, or is it just me, that I am able to sync, but only one week in advance? It is pretty useless to me only to be able to see my calendar one week in advance of today's date as I often add things months in advance. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do to get it to sync all the events on my oracle calendar? My "limit date range" is set to off. I did the slow sync first. I tried setting it to reload device, but it still would only sync the week before and the week after today.
Thanks, Lyndel
Old 2009-02-11, 21:54

Default Re: Todo+Cal iPhone - bugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingx001@umn.edu View Post
I purchased this product primarily to be able to sync my oracle calendar with my iphone. Is it a bug, or is it just me, that I am able to sync, but only one week in advance? It is pretty useless to me only to be able to see my calendar one week in advance of today's date as I often add things months in advance. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do to get it to sync all the events on my oracle calendar? My "limit date range" is set to off. I did the slow sync first. I tried setting it to reload device, but it still would only sync the week before and the week after today.
Thanks, Lyndel
For the date range issue, set the "limit date range" to "on", and specify the number of days you want to sync back and forward

Tags
iphone, ocs, todo+cal