Synthesis AG - SyncML Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Synthesis AG - SyncML Discussion Forum > Synthesis SyncML Products (english) > SyncML Clients for classic PDAs (WindowsMobile, PalmOS)

Old 2007-10-16, 23:50

Default Day Events duplicating into all day meetings

A user that I support has a Sprint Windows Mobile based phone and trying to sync with our Oracle 10 Calendar system. The initial sync that I did, which was "reload device" mode, worked just fine. After that a sync in "Normal" mode results in day events and daily notes being duplicated as all day meetings. That means the calendar on the computer and phone now shows the original day event or daily note plus a meeting from 00:00am to 11:59pm for that day (with same title and notes). Any ideas as to what may be causing this?

I did see the earlier thread http://forum.synthesis.ch/showthread.php?t=442. I don't think it is quite the same though, because for me it happens on single day events too (not just reoccurring ones). We're running the latest SyncML Version 3.0.2.10 for phone devices without touch screen but with keyboard.

Same thing also happened when I setup a Palm Treo 700wx too. For that we used the Version 3.0.2.10 for phone devices with touch screen.

Any ideas appreciated. Thank you. Mark
Old 2007-10-18, 15:37
plan44.ch

Default Re: Day Events duplicating into all day meetings

This sounds like your OCS does not have the latest patch installed, which fixes issues for detecting all-day memos as such. Please refer to our FAQ entry here for details.
Old 2007-10-25, 17:48

Default Re: Day Events duplicating into all day meetings

Hi again,

Our admins verified that OCAS 10.1.2.4.1 (mentioned in the FAQ link above) has been applied. Any other ideas?